ELD Help Desk > ELD Help Desk > Knowledgebase

How do I request enrollment numbers by student location?


Enrollments for students are maintained in our Banner System.  Students no longer report their TA Locations, but have have their legacy TA locations, current home addresses and mailing addresses.  You can still request enrollment by legacy TA Location but pleased be advised the student  may not reside there.

Contact: Kjones@coastline,edu

Was this article helpful? yes / no
Related articles What are the barriers with TA Locations from Banner?
What are the Online Student Forms?
How can I notify students an MSA will be in their area?
What is Hobsons and what is it's function?
What is the Argos System?
Article details
Article ID: 1
Category: Reports
Date added: 2018-07-31 09:23:39
Views: 170
Rating (Votes): Article not rated yet (0)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid